Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 15, 2005

some smut

This isn't really a sex blog per se, except that most of my writing is about sex in some way, so I don't really mind that I'm way, way behind in the Gridskipper urban sex blog poll. That's fine. I have no agenda for this blog. But I figured since it is the holiday season, and, well, just because, I could share some smut with you. This is the first paragraph of probably the dirtiest story I've ever written, "Gloss." Read the whole thing here.

Standing in front of the mirror, I apply the gooey liquid over my lips until they shine like glass, not gooey but slick and hard, almost icy. I'm keeping in mind my friend Alice's advice that "lip gloss should look like you've just given someone a blowjob." Whether or not they approximate this maxim, I know my lips will be the main attraction tonight, which is precisely the idea. They are slick and shiny, like a red race car, boldly drawing attention to themselves, whether the viewer wants to look or not. The rest of my ensemble works, too -- clingy black top and short tight black PVC skirt. But I want people's eyes firmly on my lips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home