Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Molly Crabapple is awesome

It's been so crazy I barely had time to absorb Molly Crabapple's awesomeness. Here's one of my favorite quotes from any interview I've ever done:

In your artiste’s statement, you share that your favorite subject is artifice, and are intrigued by what lies underneath people’s outer masks. Do you think modern culture is too in-your-face, especially when it comes to sex? Is less more?

I used to be all for modern libertinism until I realized that many of the girls wearing Tight Pussy t-shirts weren’t having orgasms. I’m a crotchety old woman at heart. It all seems forced and passionless to me-not to mention bad aesthetics. Be a lady, even if you’re doing ten guy gangbangs each night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home