Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Metrocard extensions

At least our Metrocards will get extended. And that "at least" is meant to be sarcastic, it's really little fucking consolation. Friends are cancelling their trips here this weekend. I am more than content to stay home all weekend, just want to make it through to Friday. This really sucks, but I'm sure everyone reading this knows that.

I'm waiting my labor history professor uncle's take on the strike.

Also: Come to my reading or don't, but just let it be a surprise, okay? None of this, "I'll call you," "I'm coming - ha ha, I'm not coming." It's really fine either way, you don't have to RSVP. That goes for tonight AND ANY EVENT I'M DOING. Just a little pet peeve of mine. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home