Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Letter to the editor about my rape fantasies column

It's been a while since there was a letter to the editor published in The Village Voice about my column. This is not the forum for me to respond, but needless to say, I disagree, and also think that context is crucial. Here's one that's in this week's paper:

Dangerous invitation

Rachel Kramer Bussel should be told that there are some things that just can't be printed ["What's Behind Rape Fantasies?," Lusty Lady, December 7–13], even if they are someone else's words: "Delfino tells me, 'I think it's innate for every woman to have an internal need to be wanted so badly that a man would take sex from her.' " Maybe the editor should have stopped Bussel from printing such an absolute lie. It puts all women in danger for some stupid bitch to say that it's innate for women to want to be raped. That's not true, so stop printing such bullshit.

Angel Rowan

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home