Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 29, 2005

lazy days

I created a blog of its own for In The Flesh, which thankfully is booked from January through April. I'm going to be working on making flyers at some point and booking the rest of the year, and hopefully there will be nice weather and no strikes or other disasters on January 18th. I'm being tempted by many January events, including Oedipus Wrecked author Kevin Keck's Rand-McNally reading (see Cleis site) on January 9th and Susan Shapiro's Lighting Up paperback release party on January 10th, but the past few days of doing pretty much nothing and then freaking out today about all my overdue/almost due stuff has taught me that I need to really spend at least a month just focusing and writing and getting organized.

Today I really did relax, got to visit with my baby cousin and then saw Rumor Has It, where I ran into Shari unexpectedly. That's about it, looking forward to more time off which should allow me time to finish these outstanding bits of anthology copyediting and maybe even some much-needed cleaning. Fun, fun, I know.

There's a pajama party tomorrow (Friday the 30th) at the Laugh Factory. I don't know why, but already, that cracks me up. There's even a prize for sexiest lingerie. I will be home wearing probably very un-sexy sleepwear buried under piles of blankets. Lately, even though I still rock the fishnets most of the time, I am all about fuzzy sweaters and cozy blankets and staying home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home