Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Last night was...

So crazy all I can really say is that I walked into my apartment at 7:05. A.M. And had to buy a $2 metrocard cause mine had expired and I didn't have a credit card on me. I have photos, but seem to have lost the cord to plug into my camera and have more important things to do today than look for it. Luckily, my brunch and dinner plans got cancelled so I can slowly recover from the madness, involving a hot Monica Lewinsky-lookalike, umpteen bloggers, an almost orgy, and me on the dance floor (which happens about once a year). I actually really missed wearing my usual cleavagey attire, but I did rock my inherited "I'm a Christmas miracle" t-shirt, to much amusement.

Also:

I'm SO gonna be part of one of Girlspoke's drunkcasts soon

Yes, I'm totally lost any "street cred" I may have had (and Alexis thought I'd have to wait till I was married with kids, but apparently permanently single does the trick just as well). I'm kidding, really, cause honestly, I just don't care. My life is totally boring and I'm fine with it. That's why my columns are mostly about other people who actually have sex lives. Someday I'll have something interesting to say, or maybe I'll just keep that to myself. Or just use my imagination and keep writing smut. I definitely feel like turning 30 has made me a little more mature, wanting to slightly pull back, save some things for myself, my friends, and just sortof ponder things a little more. Who knows, though? I have no idea what will happen, I'm just taking everything one day at a time and trying to get my life in order as much as I can. Hopefully I can still write interesting columns, and if not, well, then I won't have those gigs anymore, I guess.

I love working at sugar Sweet sunshine. It'll go from quiet and mellow to totally crowded, there's lots of little kids getting frosting all over their faces, and it's toasty, warm, and smells like sugar. Now I just have to get to the "working" part of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home