Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, December 23, 2005

Last Minute RKB Gift Guide

These are just some ideas/suggestions, mostly stuff I've given people this holiday season:

Ugly Dolls - they're so cute, and I like that there are enough of them that I can get an assortment so I'm not giving everyone the exact same doll



Molly Crabapple mugs



To Force a Fate by The Reputation - listen to clips at their MySpace page

The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

The Glass Castle

The Glass Castle



Mickey Z's 50 American Revolutions You're Not Supposed To Know: Reclaiming American Patriotism

50 American Revolutions You're Not Supposed To Know

50 American Revolutions You're Not Supposed To Know



And, of course, for the kinky folks in the house, my book:

Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z

Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home