Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, December 19, 2005

I need your smut

I'm editing 5 anthologies right now and need stories! There are 3 calls for submissions here, on bondage, feet/shoes, and underwear/lingerie, and even though it says I only need gay/lesbian/bi stories, I will also consider some straight stories.

If you've already had some erotica published and/or I know you and you're super into writing erotic stories, email me at rachelkb at gmail.com and I can give you the info about the other 2 - they're a lot of fun I'm just not putting those calls all over the place. And if you know anyone who wants to write some smut and get published, send them to me. All the anthologies pay $50 for first-time rights (unpublished stories only) and 2 copies of the book in question. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home