Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Home for the Holidays column


danelise
Originally uploaded by rkb2.
Photo by Philip Stark of Elise Nersesian and Dan Allen - I interviewed Dan for the column.

Lusty Lady Home for the Holidays column

In case you missed it, since it's getting close to that time. Having walked across the Williamsburg bridge and all the way to 32nd/7th, I am not return to Brooklyn until at least Saturday, and will even get to see my family while they're in town. I honestly can't wait to get home this wekeend though and bunker down - will be good preparation for my month of staying in (January), when I intend to kick my own ass so I can join the ranks of my umpteen friends who have book deals (when I say "book deal" I mean something that pays more than one month's rent, unlike the teeny tiny little projects I work on that are more like hobbies considering what they pay - not that I don't know that going in, but still).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home