Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

grouchy and lazy

Between the strike, my general laziness, and annoying publishing issues, I'm in a grouchy mood. Thankfully I had some personal days I hadn't taken so stayed home today and didn't stress about getting into the city, though tomorrow I need to for work and to do In The Flesh, which at this point I don't even care about. I am definitely sticking with my staying in during January plan, because I have to try to earn some money from writing. If I had another skill, I'd try to ply that, cause I hate being in debt, but I don't, so writing it shall be. That's about it. Last night I sadly missed the blogger/comedian stripping action, but did discover my new favorite bar - Barrage. With the cutest gay boy and straight boy around, who regaled me with tales of their worst dates as we listened to Tiffany and Debbie Gibson. And they invited me to New Hampshire for New Year's, and I just may go.

Yes, I really am grouchy today, but since I'm clearly not going anywhere anytime soon, I'm just gonna chill and try to kick my own ass into getting some work done. I very rarely long to live in Manhattan. I did it once, for three crappy years thanks to NYU Law School, and it sucked, cause I was crazy broke, failing my classes, and just generally knew nothing. I probably still know very little, but at least more than I did at 20/21/22. But right now I would love to live anywhere in Manhattan and be able to get around easily. It's okay though; I'm going to try to make the best of it and be productive instead of frittering away the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home