Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Upcoming Village Voice column help

My next Voice column is gonna be so good, I'm really excited about it.

If anyone has anything to say about:

Going home for the holidays with a lover/partner - How does your family treat your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife? Do your families differ in their treatment of you as a couple? Do you sleep in the same room/have sex when visiting the family? Family drama, tension, sex stories, preferential treatment, etc. - Anything related to this.

Hair Color fetishes - Blondes, brunettes, redheads, Manic Panic lust - if girls or guys with a certain hair color make you go wild, I want to know about it.

Please email me at mail at rachelkramerbussel.com with "Lusty Lady" in the subject line and share your thoughts/experiences, along with your name, age, occupation and location (I'm happy to use pseudonyms if need be). I'm pretty much done with the first one but if you have a fabulous story (especially something that happened when going home over Thanksgiving weekend), I'd love to hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home