Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

my stammering, immortalized

For those who missed or want to relive Monday night's debate:

Here are the times it will be on CUNY TV:
monday 1/9 10am 4pm 10pm
sat 1/14 most likely 5pm, but maybe 4pm

It will be available is streaming video and as a podcast on The Smith Family Foundation website in a week or two.

So grateful to GirlyNYC for calling last night and luring me out to Lolita, even though I didn't plan to stay forever, but being surrounded by bloggers and hotties, and blogger hotties, was just too irresistible. The earlier part of my night found me almost getting my laptop stolen, getting schooled in British slang, hanging out with Tommy Lee's agent, and discussing my new column topic: rape fantasies. The later part involved stoli vanilla and diet coke, countless photographs, much silliness, cheek pinching, "Save Krucoff Fuck Conde Nast" buttons, me cradling a purse to demonstrate my ticking biological clock, and some very strange debates.

But what I really want to know is - do Krispy Kremes cure hangovers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home