Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pretty book covers from Cleis

Pretty book covers from Cleis Press, both edited by my publisher for Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 1 and 2 (out in late November!), Alison Tyler (she heads up Pretty Things Press). Hopefully I will have a story in Slave to Love; sadly, I had to withdraw my story "Taking It All" from Luscious - my bad, but next time. Also, news flash - just because it says something on Amazon doesn't mean it's true. Publishers submit info to them in advance, so I KNOW it says I have something in Naked Ambition but I don't. End of story.

Slave to Love

Slave to Love




Luscious

Luscious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home