Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 17, 2005

Congratulations: a baby and a book

My friends are fertile and prolific - big, big congratulations to Carolyn Castiglia on the birth of her very adorable and long-awaited (by her and her husband and all of us in the comedy community who were worried Carolyn would be doing sets into her 11th month!) daughter, Adriana Theresa Maria Vink. Click through for her baby picture and I dare you not to want to shake hands with those adorable little fingers. Can't wait to meet her!

And congratulations to my friend and editor Elizabeth Spiers on the sale of her first novel, And They All Die In The End, to Simon & Schuster. I wish her successful freelancing and speedy writing so we can all get to read this sure-to-be-juicy-and-witty book. Speaking of juicy...I am reading an advance copy of Dog Days by Ana Marie Cox, which showed up in my PO Box on Saturday. I think the word that's been mentioned the most in the 100 or so pages I've read so far is...Blackberry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home