Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, September 15, 2005

what-EVER

A quick note as I hack away (basically my throat feels like I am breathing in dust and feathers and other ticklish substances every time I breathe in - not fun, but shall be taken care of tomorrow), I am grateful at least for the blur my head's been in this week that I can't care too much about other people's opinions. Whether it's a certain cheater site's blog that's had a little field day trashing me OR someone telling me "You're definitely one of the most fascinating women in the United States." Honestly, they're both just as preposterous and stupid as the other. Or cancel each other out, they just have no meaning, at least, not to me. I am so easily distracted in general, by other people's demands and seeming urgent needs and I totally lose track of my own commitments so I'm trying to be better about that and just carve out time to do what I need to do.

In other news, Strip City author Lily Burana goes to a Green Day concert and lives to tell the tale. Lily's first novel, Try, will be out in 2006 from St. Martin's and is described as "a sexy modern love story set in the New West world of rodeo, honky tonks, buckle bunnies and pointy-toed boots."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home