Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Today's Gothamist interview with Meghan Cleary, shoe expert and author of The Perfect Fit: What Your Shoes Say About You

I was slightly drunk/hungover when posting this so hopefully it came out okay. Better now, but not used to drinking so many sweet yummy drinks (Peach Lemonade - Absolute Peach, peach juice and lemon juice). Drunken ramblings, because that's what I excel at. Anyway, at least that's over. Onwards and upwards. I'm doing so many things I really can't even keep track of them all, hence trying to hire an intern and just lay low on the socializing so I can try to actually find places to write for that, um, pay me. In the meantime, two more Gothamist interviews to get through, a mountain of newly arrived books, and who knows what else await me in my non-working hours. Also booking my birthday party, and I don't plan to drink more until then. That's about it, links coming soon because I have nothing of interest to talk about.

My Gothamist interview with Meghan Cleary, shoe expert and author of The Perfect Fit: What Your Shoes Say About You

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home