Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stirring Up A Storm anthology website

Basic pattern lately is just dragging myself out of bed, going to work, coming home and collapsing. The cough continues but I am going to go back to the allergist and see what I can do, have to get better soon cause I have too much to do. New website up for the anthology Stirring Up A Storm edited by Marilyn Jaye Lewis, featuring my photo along with Kim Addonzio's, Margaret Atwood's and Selma Blair's,, among others. My story from the anthology, a lesbian erotica story called "The Pants Girl," will also be published in the January issue of Penthouse (which also features my Girl Talk column on the topic of "Everything But Sex."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home