Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Positive energy and reading highlights

I feel the most together I've felt since I got back from Istanbul today. I have to keep looking forward, not backward, and not letting either rejections or illnesses way me down. I got this book Clear Your Clutter With Feng Shui last night at Barnes & Noble, along with some fabulous cards that are now zinging their way through the U.S. Postal Service. I feel like I finally unclogged my head, and despite the fact that I've been sleeping 10 odd-dream-and-coughing-laden hours a night, I'm slowly getting a little bit of work done. First-Timers is inching closer to being done (those awaiting the final word, you'll know by next week - believe it or not, I am still making some decisions), my reading series is taking shape, some media ventures are in the works and I am planning to pitch some new ideas and just get back on track. I have Gothamist interviews 4 days next week and still have much to sort out with that but I will make it happen. I just got in postcards for Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2 and they are very pink and pretty, and as soon as I know when the book's coming out and the reading is, I'll make up some stickers for them. So things are moving along apace...there are more birthday parties, a baby shower, and various other events coming up, and a fun book party and a nice luncheon to look forward to. Also many trips, or at least one more, to the Container Store, and an intern to hire, and soon I'll be rolling along (and not coughing). On that positive note, I'll leave you with a few places to explore.

GirlyNYC, who is posting again and I'll just say for the millionth time, is the awesomest friend a girl could ask for, for reals

Victoria Woodhull on Wikipedia - I know I heard about a movie being made about her, not sure where that's at right now

Popular Thinking blog

Manning Leonard Krull, who I write about in my next Voice column - he's an awesome cartoonist and has all sorts of cool photos up and his whole site is just fascinating. Check out this crazy site Melancholy Kitties he designed - goth doll clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home