Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

onesies


onesies
Originally uploaded by rkb2.
I thought this was a really cute baby shower idea - drawing on onesies for the soon-to-be baby. I am not artistic so I just watched.

Also, fyi, I am FINE. In fact, in general, save for the coughing and phlegm, I for the most part feel better lately than I have in a long, long while. That was kindof my point - I took my friend S's advice and just stopped worrying and thinking about being single, about dating. I mean, I know it exists, I'm aware, and I'm not blind, but I'm not in a constant state of panic about it. Those were just observations. I feel really good - I am meeting so many awesome, awesome writers and artists and getting to really feel part of a community that goes so far beyond myself. These people are doing awesome work and they fascinate me, and some of them I'm interviewing, some just reading and observing, and that fuels me immensely. All of it does. I do feel complete, I'm not saying I'm looking for someone to "complete" me, just that the more I take care of myself and learn about myself, the more crystal clear and sharp both the simplicity and complexity of what I'm "looking for" becomes. Which makes it both easier and more difficult, but I have to believe S is right, and that when the time is right, the time will be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home