Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, September 24, 2005

my awesome new bag


my awesome new bag
Originally uploaded by rkb2.
This is (a photo of) the bag I bought for my trip to Turkey and quickly fell in love with. It has pockets and zippers and places for everything, like my work ID, saving me lots of time. It's just the right size and my goal is to carry just this one bag. I know there may be skeptics out there about that one, but believe me, I'm working on it.

I'm also making the most of my digital camera (see this adorable comedian lovefest and deep dish pizza post). I slept in very, very late today and am slowly waking up and trying to figure out a plan of attack as I have several interviews to conduct, a book to read and various errands/writings to attend to but am mostly just taking it easy and trying to get sorted and situated and things like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home