Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, September 12, 2005

Latest Lusty Lady column, "Sexual Revolution 2.0"

It's probably time to stop numbering these, though in my head I still think of some of them as "Lusty Lady #__" but as the 1 year mark approaches I think that should go by the wayside. In other news, I feel quite feverish - not sure if it's an actual fever, the weather, a combination or what by my body is so out of whack, which is a shame because my brain is raring to go with ideas and my fingers are ready to clickety clack. At least my laptop works from my bed.


Lusty Lady column, "Sexual Revolution 2.0"
Online sex isn't just for techies, but beware of post-split pitfalls


At the very least, check out the hot photo of Regina Lynn, whose book The Sexual Revolution 2.0 inspired the column. I've come to accept that yes, I am a combination nerd/sex columnist, hence almost every column has to do with reading in some way, though I am going to try for some non-booky ones in the future, after the next one. I'm working on a column on fetishes, so if you have a fetish (though I think I have foot fetishes covered), tell me about it at blog at rachelkramerbussel.com - I'd love someone with a really out-there, unusual, or bizarre fetish, but, you know, everyday fetishes are okay too. I'd need those by the end of this week. Thanks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home