Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, September 19, 2005

I own a lot of books


booksbooksbooks
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
And my efforts to clean are going to keep me at home for the next month or so. Started this weekend, in part cause I wasn't feeling well (am doing better but still not perfect) and in part just not feeling that social and have many deadlines. It's nice to be OFF for a bit - no phone, minimal email, just doing my thing. Gotta get back in the swing of things as last week I was pretty out of it. I hope by mid-October to have a fairly presentable photo of my room to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home