Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, August 29, 2005

SMUT! Reading! Tonight! Me! David Rees! Margot Leitman! Desiree Burch!

The title of this post pretty much says it all. SMUT Reading Series tonight. My last reading for a while. You'll have to show up to see what I'll be reading. Last time it was totally HOT. I promise it will be that tonight too, possibly even funny and hot.

August 29, 8 pm, FREE
Galapagos Art Space, 70 North 6th Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn (L train to Bedford)
Smut Presents
Rachel Kramer Bussel
with David Rees (whose site promises he will post 10,000 new comics at the end of August, also click on it to read some Get Your War On, My Filing Technique Is Unstoppable and My Fighting Technique Is Unstoppable comics and funny lady Margot Leitman
Hosted by Desiree Burch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home