Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

a pretty little knife to sharpen your day

I just love this photo of Mistress Cherry so she's my site of the day:



Word of the day (because "social graces" and "social skills" were taken and "etiquette" doesn't quite cut it) is manners. I'll give an example: Thankfully, I have wonderful friends who help protect me from people without manners.

man·ner     P   Pronunciation Key  (mnr)
n.
A way of doing something or the way in which a thing is done or happens. See Synonyms at method.

A way of acting; bearing or behavior.

manners
The socially correct way of acting; etiquette.

The prevailing customs, social conduct, and norms of a specific society, period, or group, especially as the subject of a literary work.

Practice, style, execution, or method in the arts: This fresco is typical of the painter's early manner.

Kind; sort: What manner of person is she?

Kinds; sorts: saw all manner of people at the mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home