Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, August 29, 2005

more Morgan and Malice love

Here's an interview with Overheard in New York head honchos (neither of them fit "head honcho" in any way, but that's why I like it) S. Morgan Friedman and Michael Malice. I liked this part (and yes, I know I'm a total geek, I've just learned to embrace it):

Do you think you have to be familiar with New York to find this blog funny?

MM: If the blog is accessible to people outside then I have utterly failed in my job as an editor. We want the site to replicate the NYC experience as much as possible, and part of that experience is to baffle newcomers to the Big Apple. This is not a city with a welcome mat—thank God!

Which blogs do you like to read yourself?

MM: Gawker, this fish, radosh.net, Rachel Kramer Bussel. Morgan could care less about blogs.


Seriously, aside from Overheard, check out their personal sites. Both are very busy guys who are super smart, funny and creative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home