Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

girls in white


rkbmichellemeheidi
Originally uploaded by Alice Ayers.

We were all rocking The Big Jewish Quiz Thing on the roof on a gorgeous night. I laughed a lot even though I barely contributed any trivia knowledge, somehow my kickass team managed to pull through and win ourselves gift certificates to what everyone says is a yummy restaurant, Prune. Go team!

Then instead of being good and working (I am taking everything with me this weekend to the lovely casa Felber to snea in a little writing while I'm lounging around), I went to see I Can't Believe It's Not Manhattan which was a fun but incredibly looooong show. Baron Vaughn is apparently the host-of-the-moment. Sadly, there were no nephew stories, but another time for that (my last big comedy outing before my trip will be to How To Kick People). Laughed a lot last night and was immensely cheered up and ready to rock the keyboard and bang out these books, book proposals, columns, interviews...etc. 9 days till Turkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home